Nielsen Sonic is a branch of Nielsen Gun Parts, and is focused on the production and development of silencers. We carry a broad range of silencers for hunting rifles, with a focus on the intersection between quality and affordability. We emphasize light weight, good sound moderation and a modular design that allows for some user-end customization.
We have a combined 3500 m2 (37673 square feet) production facility split between two locations in central Jutland, Denmark. All of our products are produced and developed domestically using high-tech CNC machinery, which allows us to keep tolerances high and costs relatively low. Presently, our machine park includes:
- 7 Fully automated CNC lathes for unmanned production
- 1 CNC multi-tasking lathe
- 5 CNC milling centers; 3-, 4-, and 5-axis
- 3 Sliding head lathes
- 1 Deep-hole drilling machine
- 3 CNC rifle cutting machines
- 4 Grinding and honing machines and a variety of automated saws, sheet cutting machinery and hardening furnaces.
While our main focus has been the production of silencers and our original product; the “Trimbrake” muzzle brake, we are currently expanding into projectile and ammunition production, as well as production of other firearms components. In addition to this brief introduction, we have also attached a link to a 2014 video, showing our production facility at that time.