In 1983 Jérôme Marsac, a scale model enthusiast, formed, together with Vincent Bouvet, his own company – which imported and distributed radio-controlled models from specialist resellers. With dazzling business progress (FRF47m turnover in 1990 for a workforce of 30 people) and expansion of its range, CIMB quickly became a leader in the dynamic scale model market in France.
At the same time, the company "Les Trois Pylônes" was formed in 1986 for selling "ready-to-fly" models (as opposed to kits). It gradually developed its business and, in 1993, became an importer and distributor of original products. Low powered and therefore harmless, these replicas with multiple reproduction capabilities were for adults only.
Today Cybergun is the worldwide leader in Softair.
CYBERGUN offers you products from these product groups:
- Guns, gun components and machining, gun security (1245)
- Optics / electronics for outdoors (501)
- Shooting sports accessories (248)
- Guns for official agencies and self defense (196)
- Equipment, operational equipment (373)
- Training (132)