... Carrying at its best
At the border ...
... of the „Bergisches Land“, our company is developing and producing top quality straps and bags for more than 25 years now. Besides hunting, our special fields are industry, optic, outdoor and medicine.
Special hunting know how ...
... never comes by chance. It is always the result of long-standing passion and experience - because Mr. Niggeloh is not only the owner of our company, but a passionate hunter as well, developing and testing hunting products with a team of experienced hunters. Whether bino or rifle sling, traditional gun case or the innovative Niggeloh Gun Protector: everytime, something has to be or should be carried while hunting, we put our know how on the line, to create a top quality, practical, nice and nevertheless inexpensive device „Made in Germany“.
While fixing our target ...
... we put our focus on one thing only: your needs. We always try to achieve a long-lasting, trusting cooperation with our costumers, we prefer to call them our „partners“. We only want to have our developing and production know how working for you.
Success is the result of experiences, competence and passion. Let us face your challenge.
Our Products are: Made in Germany
Our staff is an experienced team, some with more than 20 years of experience; it is also multi-national of which we are very proud. They have joined the Niggeloh team coming from countries such as Italy, Turkey, Russia etc. They may be from different ethnic backgrounds, but they all work together under German standards of quality. Each adds his individual strength to the team. With its global distribution of products and multi-national team, Niggeloh no doubt holds an international position.
When the label reads: Made in Germany, you automatically conclude:
„It must be more expensive than products made in other countries.“
What you should conclude is:
- A product Made in Germany is of top quality and will last a long time
- The manufacturer is within reach for the customer
- Many German products are global market leaders
- These products have not been assembled by children or laborers forced to work in deplorable conditions for a mere pittance
Made in Germany stands for:
- Creation and preservation of employment in Germany.
- Proprietary design, proprietary research, proprietary development and no copycatting;
- The right to work in a healthy and humane environment.
- Approved materials containing no hazardous components;
- Producing while maintaining environmental and ecological balance, and with the greatest regard for the health of our staff;