ACCOLADE thermal imaging binoculars are designed for the use both in the night-time and during the day in adverse weather conditions (fog, smog, rain) to see through obstacles hindering detection of targets (branches, tallgrass, thick bushes etc.). ACCOLADE thermal imaging binoculars do not require an external source of light and are not affected by bright light exposure.
ACCOLADE thermal imaging binoculars are designed for various areas of application including night hunting, observation, trail orienteering, rescue operations etc.
- High resolution thermal imaging sensor
- Long detection distance
- Comfortable for long observation
- Smooth and incremental digital zoom
- Variable interpupillary distance
- High refresh rate 50 Hz
- Built-in video recorder
- Built-in Wi-Fi module
- Live internet video sharing
- Frost resistant AMOLED display
- Quick-change long-life rechargeable Battery Packs
- Fully waterproof IPX7
- Stadiametric rangefinder
- Wide range of operating temperatures (-25 °С …+50 °С)