The Dogtra Pathfinder brings GPS e-collar technology right to your smartphone, giving you a more intelligent and responsive way to track and train your dogs.
A smartphone is required for the use of the Pathfinder but it works even when no cellular data is available.
• Precise 2-Second Update Rate
• Maximum range 15 km ( = 9 miles)
• Detailed satellite and terrain maps
• Offline map mode for use without cellular data.
• Tracking Only Mode (e-collar functions can be deactivated by the user)
• Geo-fence Option: User can select an area on the map and receive notifications if adog leaves or enters the specified area.
• 100 Stimulation Levels (low to high)
• Nick/Constant Stimulation
• Non-Stimulating Audible Tone
• Enhanced Contact Points
• 3.5-Hour Rapid Charge Batteries
• Expandable to 21 Dogs
• Users can share their own and their dogs’ positions
How does the Pathfinder
1. The collar has a GPS antenna which receives satellite signals to determine its own position.
2. The collar and the connector communicate via radio transmission over a distance of up to 15 km (line-of-sight).
3. The connector is linked to a smartphone via Bluetooth.
The Compass Tab allows you to see how far away your dogs are and in what direction they are moving.
If you share your tracking information with other users, the compass will also show their position and the position of their dog(s).
Use e-collar tab to train or recall your dog(s).
Nick and Constant stimulation as well as an audible warning tone can be activated.
The level of stimulation can be selected for each dog individually.
Product videoPlay video
You decided to attend the IWA OutdoorClassics? Get your tickets at the