The Ultimatum Action features the following:
- Remington pattern drop-in fit into any Remington pattern stock or chassis with minor modification for trigger hanger.
- Integral recoil Lug - 5/16 thick integral lug round action 5/16 longer barrel threads - more support for heavier barrels
- three lug design - more surface contact for the recoil lugs translates to more shear strength
- floating bolt head - ensures perfect alignment with chamber and lugs for optimum accuracy
- interchangeable bolt head - makes caliber changes possible without having to change out the complete bolt.
- 60 degree bolt throw - for quicker reloading and follow-up shots.
- Large bolt body with fluting - increases reliability in dusty environments or cold climates.
- Third action screw - added in front of trigger for better clamping and minimizing action warping.
- Minimal cut ejection port and magazine port - increases action strength and stiggness.
- Round action without any additional top surface cuts for increased strength.
- Six 8-40 screw holes and two 3/16 dowel holes for mounting of the scope base.
- Larger and heavier rear tang for added strength to minimize warping.
- Uniquely designed bolt shroud for easier bolt dis-assembly.
- One piece bolt handle that screws directly into the bolt body for optimal strength and ease of swapping out bolt handles.
- Sear and firing pin designed to retain firing pin spring.
- 20 lbs firing pin spring for fast lock times.
- Uses Remington sty;e trogger.
- Materials used are 4340 HTSR with liquid nitrate finish. This brings the outside surface to a extremely hard finish for wear and corrosion resistance.
Other products from
You decided to attend the IWA OutdoorClassics? Get your tickets at the