Shipping Weight: 0.6lbs
Manufactured by: Spartan Blades, LLC
Price: Starting at: $250.00
Phrike: is the goddess of horror / fear in Greek mythology. Her name literally means "tremor, shivering". This small lightweight blade was specifically designed to be carried as a self defense tool / bushcrafting blade. It's short 4.25 inch blade and minimal inset handles make it very comfortable and slim. This useful blade can be used on a daily basis to manage common tasks or for use in unexpected situations / emergencies.
- Knife Name: Phrike
- Designer(s): Iovito/Carey
- Blade Length: 4.25"
- Overall Length: 8.50"
- Blade Thickness: 3/16"
- Blade Steel: S35VN
- Blade Hardness: 59-60 HRC
- Blade Style: Fixed, Swedged Drop Point
- Coating: SpartaCoat – PVD – Tungsten DLC (Flat Black) or ZrN (Flat Dark Earth)
- Handle Material: G10 (Black, Green, and Coyote Tan)
- Sheath: Lined Nylon MOLLE sheath (Black, Coyote Tan & Multi-Cam) or Kydex w/IWB loop.
- Weight: 0.244 LBS