- Nagasa : 10.43/100"
- Kassane : .22/100"
- Moto Haba : 1.22/100"
- Hamon : Gunome
- Habaki : tempered copper adjusted on its own blade
- Seppas : filed brass
- Tsuba : oval, aged iron with Itsu Ana
length 5.31/100", jackwood wrapped in first choice black Same; buffalo horn Mekugi is conical and tangent to the Mekugi Ana in order to avoid loose working. Lezard menukis are lost wax cast brass. Japanese, first grade, black silk Tsukaito braid in Ineri. Fushi-Kashira are age iron engraved of Chrysanthemums . ito Domes are made in a filed double foil of brass.
Jackwood laquered in golden green. Koigushi, Kurigata and Kojiri are made of water Buffalo horn. Shito domes are made in a double foil of filed brass.
- Overall length without Saya : 15.94/100"
- Weight without Saya : 16.1/4 oz.
- Entirely hand made by CITADEL and entirely disassemblable.
- Delivered in its silk sleeve and cordura zipped, padded storage pouch.