- Technology: Pump filter, ceramic depth filtration (0.2 microns = 0.0002mm pores)
- Effect: Eliminates bacteria, protozoa, cysts, algae, spores, sediments and viruses in combination with particles greater than 0.2 microns.
- Output: Approx. 1 l/min
- Capacity: Up to 50’000 litres depending on water quality
- Weight: Approx. 550 g
- Dimensions: 24 x 6 cm
- Guarantee: 20 years
- Material: Aluminium, stainless steel, silicone, ceramic
- Accessories: Prefilter, bottle adaptor and carry bag
- Article No.: 2010000
- The first portable water filter - today a classic.
- Made from top-quality, durable materials. This is why the Pocket is suitable for the toughest of conditions and is the first choice for extreme adventurers like Mike Horn.
- The tried and tested ceramic depth filter removes bacteria, protozoa and other disease-causing agents. The principle: The micro-organisms cannot pass through the mini pores of the filter ceramic (0.2 microns) because of their size (greater than 0.2 microns = 0.0002 mm).
- Unlike disposable filters, the ceramic can be cleaned several times - even in the field.
- Improved, round pump handle for better ergonomics and an outlet hose which can be attached to water containers with a simple clip.
Product Characteristics > Benefits
- Top-quality, durable materials > unparalleled quality with a 20 year guarantee
- Cleanable ceramic filter element > not only for clear but also for very cloudy water / can be used hundreds of times (not a disposable filter)
- Few movable parts > simple maintenance
- Long lasting > requires minimal maintenance
- Improved hand ergonomics > even easier to pump
- Measuring gauge supplied > indicates when the filter element should be changed