- with a weight of between 5/100ths of a gram and 300 grams.
- Compression, traction, torsion – wire ranging from Ø 0.15 to 4.00 mm.
- Production: 1 000 to 20 million units.
- Very careful packing and delivery "Just in Time"
Design assisted by a calculation software and prototyping service which provides the customer, within a very short period, with a small batch of industrial springs so that it can test their suitability for the intended application.
Wound into helicoidal, circular, cylindrical, conical or hyperbolical springs. The end coils may also be squared and ground.
Production of springs with or without adjacent coils, with standard or custom-shaped loops.
- Production of springs with a cylindrical, conical or biconical body, and single or multiple legs. Right or left-hand winding depending on the direction of loading.
- Shaped springs made of elastic wire and double-bodied springs in symmetrical or asymmetrical shapes.
Made of laminated metal, in the most varied shapes.