- Comes with rifle adapter which is attached to the rifle’s common nut
- Easy to attach to the adapter in seconds (snap-on/snap-off)
- Automatic feet lock when folded down. The lock opens easily by pulling the sleeve
- Height (20-30 cm) can be adjusted by pulling the legs downwards. Locking is automatic. There is M8 inside thread to add more length if you like.
- When the lock is released, a spring inside pulls the leg back to its original position.
- The rifle can be tilted sideways +/- 25 degrees
- The adapter allows +/- 10 degrees horizontal sectoring (at 100 meters the point of aim can sweep +/-50 meters in target)
- Weight only 380 grams
- Ideal for demanding hunters, law enforcement and snipers’ use
- Keeping the legs bended forward or backwards is possible
- A bipod comes with one rifle adapter, extra adapters can be bought separately
Bipod's rifle adapter to another rifle.
Can be fixed to the rifle's common nut, Picatinny-rail, UIT-rail or just with 2 screws to the rifle's stock.
SAK-MIL's adapter for using rifle with camera's tripod or monopod.
Suitable for both camera pods' threadings, when you like to shoot in sitting or standing position.
Other products from
You decided to attend the IWA OutdoorClassics? Get your tickets at the