The airgun has an ergonomic cocking grip that assures fast and easy, single-stroke charging on each and every shot. The blued-steel, rifled barrel provides accuracy and years of service. It comes with standard, fiber-optic front and adjustable rear sights. Target acquisition is quick and easy with green front and two-dot, red rear fiber-optic inserts. All X50 receivers feature an integral dovetail scope-rail.
For added security, the X50 features an automatic, ambidextrous safety, easily accessible on the rear of the receiver. The trigger assembly can be screw-adjusted for second-stage length.
X50 models are mounted in Monte Carlo-style stocks for improved control and target acquisition. The raised, ambidextrous cheek-piece lets you shoot comfortably, regardless of hand preference. Checkering on the pistol grip and fore-end ensures a firm grip in wet weather. A rubber butt-pad provides a solid shoulder mount.
- Muzzle Velocity: 1500 fps with .177 alloy pellets; 1200 fps with lead Total Length: 50 in.
- Caliber: .177 caliber pellets Safety: automatic, ambidextrous safety mounted on back of receiver
- Power Source: spring piston Stock: Monte Carlo-style, black synthetic with checkered pistol grip and fore-end / Monte Carlo-style, Advantage Timber® HD™ camo synthetic with checkering
- Cocking System: break-action breech-loader with ergonomic cocking grip Rear Sight: fiber-optic, fully adjustable for elevation and windage
- Barrel: 19.7 in., rifled, blued steel Front Sight: hooded front sight with a red, fiber-optic insert
- Weight: 8.3 lbs. / 9.9 lbs. with scope Scope Optics for Combo: 3-9x40 parallax adjustable scope with rings; factory mounted and bore-sighted at 25 yards
- Features: adjustable, two-stage trigger; integral dovetail scope rail on receiver; non-slip deluxe rubber recoil pad