Eberlestock’s Halftrack Pack is a true all-rounder and a backpack you can always count on.
Like with all Eberlestoch backpacks, the Halftrack’s load-bearing system sets a high standard in design and material like the Airmesh padding, offering a perfect, comfortable fit and great ventilation.
The new Halftrack comes with the removable Gossamer Frame Short (AG2S). This Frame is a lighter and more flexible back plate at the same strength and comfort.
The front-loading Halftrack offers complete access to the main compartment which has a zippered fold-out front flap. As an option, the main compartment can be divided into an upper and lower chamber with the integrated horizontal fold-down shelf.
Hydration bladder compatability
The F3 Halftrack can carry two 3-liter hydration kits in its side pockets, or, if you should need this space for other gear, two 2-liter bladders in sleeves inboard the lengthy outer pockets (bottom-closing) between the side pockets and the main compartment.
A plastic mesh flap on the rear wall of the main compartment serves as a radio rack. Large openings for antennae make it easy to transport and operate your radio.
Load-control compression straps on both sides allow volume adjustment depending on your load.
• Removable frame
• Comfortable support system
• Large front-loading main compartment
• Hydration bladder compatibility
• Secure radio transport and operation
• Featuring compression straps
• Pull-out rain cover
• MOLLE webbing inside and outside for additional gear
• Weight: 6 lbs. 7 oz. (2.9kg)
• Volume: 2,150 cu in (35 liters)
• Dimensions: 24"h x 11"w x 7"d (61cm/28cm/18cm)