The training facilities go to the trainees and not the other way round:
People get regular, adequate and sufficient.
There are no massive and expensive transportations of trainees.
The planning of training sessions gains in flexibility and regularity.
No equipment to install in the range on arrival on site.
The training session can start without delay.
Immediate departure to another location when the sessions are over;
- 2 shooting lanes – 10M length
- All handgun weapons up to .44 Magnum, ciblre 12 and PM 9mm
- Training on targets or video simulator
- Including ventilation and air conditioning
- Connection to the mains
- Fully balistically secured facility
- Including bullet trap
- Control room for instructors
- Matches European road regulations
- High quality soundproofing
You decided to attend the IWA OutdoorClassics? Get your tickets at the