Odino is a premium-level folding knife designed by talented Danish designer Jesper Voxnaes.
• Blade: Böhler N690Co stainless steel; vacuum, double temper and cryogenic heat treatments; hardness HRC 57/59; thickness (finished) 4 mm; satin finish or stone washed finish.
• Locking mechanism: frame lock.
• Frame: titanium GR 5 (Ti6Al4V); stone washed finish.
• Spacer: titanium GR 2; anodized finish.
• Handle: carbon fibre CNC machining, titanium GR 2 or G-10.
• Screws: AISI 403/404 steel.
• Clip: AISI 420 tempered stainless steel.
• Rotation mechanism: thrust bearings.
You decided to attend the IWA OutdoorClassics? Get your tickets at the