- The maximum theoretic productive capacity is 12000 pcs/hr, the efficiency surveyed being more than 90%.
- The whole productive process is monitored by systems that guarantee the quality control of the product 100%.
- The feed systems have been planned in order to fit most of the components (cartridge cases – wads – powder – lead) currently on the market.
- Steel shots dispencer and tube shape wad cutting system
- Packing machine for boxes opened on two sides or “self-locking”
- Box seal system with cold glue or adhesive tape
- Production lot stamping inside the box
- Stamping outside the boxes (ex. for the lead type)
- Cases Elevator- max capacity 15000 pcs
- Wads Elevator- max capacity 20000 pcs
- Leads or steel shots elevator – - max capacity 900 Kg
- Cases+Wads Hopper (to be installed on a over the loading machine)
- Powder pre-feeding external system – max capacity 25 Dm3
- Rubber cliché for cold printing (based on customers’ design)
- Inks in different colours
Maximum theoretic capacity: 12000 pcs / hr - (240 boxes containing 25 pcs each)
Available gauges: all the gauges for smooth barrel.
Maximum power absorbed by the whole line 4,5 kW – standard 400V - 50Hz three-phase
- * Different voltages and frequencies are available on request
Other products from
You decided to attend the IWA OutdoorClassics? Get your tickets at the