- Size and weight : 13 cm folded, 23cm open, approx. 200 grams.
- Handle : Fossilized real mammoth ivory (Origin : Siberia) . Color and aspect are one of a kind : should you like more or less dark, then let us know in the comment section. We also have some rare blue scales : please inquire ; expect approx 70 euros extra.
- Blade: Stainless swedish 12C27steel , 3.50 mm thick. Hardness: 56 Hrc.
- Tecnical tips : The ' Bee 'spring with its lock-back system is made from 3.50 mm thick stainless steel Z20c13. A solid hardenned bladestop is provided : That helps maintain the edge of the blade. The traditional bee is solid and forged into the spring. The spring and bee are then hand-chased with a file : This denotes artisan quality, unlike inexpensive mass market products that have welded springs and are machine decorated. These details create a unique Laguiole knife, making each knife one of a kind.
- Included : Numbered Guarantee certificate, fine belt leather sheath & sharpenner. The sheath is an artisan product too, hand made in France with finest thick and soft leather.It is comfortable to wear, even when you're driving.
Other products from
You decided to attend the IWA OutdoorClassics? Get your tickets at the