- Size and weight : 10.5 cm folded, 18.5cm open, approx. 125 grams
- Handle : 1st quality patterned Amourette wood (Origin: french Guyana) , also called "snakewood". Traditional Shepherd's cross inlayed.
- Blade : Stainless swedish 12C27 steel, 3 mm thick. Hardness: 56 Hrc.We also can make the knife with RWL34 swedish powder stainless steel with a 60Hrc hardness: see options.
- Tecnical tips : Smooth and easy opening system . The ' Bee 'spring with its lock-back secure system is made from 3 mm thick stainless steel Z20c13. A solid hardenned bladestop is provided : That helps maintain the edge of the blade. The traditional bee is solid and forged into the spring. The spring and bee are then hand-chased with a file: This denotes artisan quality, unlike inexpensive mass market products that have welded springs and are machine decorated. These details create a unique Laguiole knife, making each knife one of a kind.
- Included : Numbered Guarantee certificate, leather pouch. The pouch is an artisan product too, hand made in France.
Other products from
You decided to attend the IWA OutdoorClassics? Get your tickets at the