- Size and weight : 12 cm folded, 22cm open, approx. 100 grams
- Handle : Genuine tortoise shell. This is a very rare and ancient material. Despite it is pre-banned and legal in France, stock is limited.
- Blade : HK pattern Damascus 120 layers Stainless steel , 3 mm thick. Hardness: 56 Hrc.
- Tecnical tips : The ' Bee 'spring with its lock-back system is made from 3 mm thick stainless steel Z20c13. A solid hardenned bladestop is provided : That helps maintain the edge of the blade. The traditional bee is solid and forged into the spring. The spring and bee are then hand-chased with a file : This denotes artisan quality, unlike inexpensive mass market products that have welded springs and are machine decorated. These details create a unique Laguiole knife, making each knife one of a kind.
- Included : Numbered Guarantee certificate, leather pouch. The pouch is an artisan product too, hand made in France.
Other products from
You decided to attend the IWA OutdoorClassics? Get your tickets at the