Primarily built as a superb take-down hunting rifle, the Storm, now available in .177 (4.5mm) is an accurate target gun.
The aircraft grade aluminium and space age polymer combination, together with state of the art production techniques give a high performance air rifle like no other. Using compressed air as its power source the Gunpower range can give over 500 shots per fill at 12ft/lbs in .22 using a BS certified cylinder that can be inexpensively filled from a standard scuba tank or from a high pressure stirrup pump.
The Storm features an 18 inch Lothar Walther premium match barrel for maximum velocity.
The Storm comes with the unique versatile Gunpower "multi-mount" system featuring three dovetail mounting rails for accessories.
The firing system is ergonomically designed with an automatic safety and easily accessible safety release, two stage trigger, an over-sized cocking knob, a large pellet loading port and a burst disc to prevent over filling on the tank.
- Velocity: 400-1000 feet per second / 120-310 metres per second (depending upon calibre, pellet weight and power setting)
- Power Adjustment: Factory fixed or where permitted, user adjustable.
- Fill Pressure (Air only): 3000 psi/200 bar - compressed air only
- Action: Single shot
- Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
- Length: 33 ins (84cm)
- Barrel: 18 ins (45 cm)
- Twist: 1 in 16 inches
- Calibre: .177 (4.5mm) and .22 (5.5mm)
- Trigger: 2 stage adjustable, for position and over-travel
- Sights: Open sights or scopes may be fitted
- Air Tank Volume: 490 cc
- Safety: Automatic on cocking - can be re-set by pushing cocking knob completely forward