Armytek Optoelectronics Inc. is a Canadian manufacturer that produces powerful and reliable flashlights designed especially for your needs.
We opened an official office in Berlin with a logistics center for sales and advertising.
Legally Armytek Optoelectronics Inc. was registered by Olga Khanoutin, the company's President, in the beginning of the 2010 in Ontario, Canada.
But everything began much earlier. Starting from 2007 we have taken part in more than 50 international exhibitions in different continents. Now our product line consists of 32 models and 12 kinds of original accessories which are represented in 52 countries of the world, but in the nearest future there will be launched 21 new models of flashlights, which altogether will cover every significant sphere. Our corporation has multiple patents worldwide.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
- Canadian manufacturer and own factory.
- Only the best LEDs and cutting-edge electronics by the USA and Japan.
- Extreme reliability – 10 years of no-hassle warranty.
- Key product features are in advance of similar models of competitors.
- Each flashlight model is designed as more suitable for specified application spheres.
- The team of scientists and engineers engaged in military and space industry.
- Guaranteed durability – stands up falling from 10th floor height and submergence at 50 meters depth. Constant brightness even in -25°С frost and with almost discharged batteries.
Our Mission - is to provide people with the most reliable and technically advanced light in the world.
We’ve interested in LED lighting in 2007 and just like everyone – have become its active users because of its efficiency and convenience. But European and American companies presented at that time at LED market offered expensive and conservative products. From the other hand, Chinese manufacturers were producing beautiful and modern products at reasonable cost, but they were technologically “crude” at many aspects. That was a problem. We solve problems without doubts.
1. We have gathered an international group of the best scientists, engineers and designers of military, aircraft and space industries from Canada and Europe.
2. For many years we’ve been accumulating experience and thoroughly investigated the real requirements of potential clients - military officers and Special Forces, hunters and divers, rescuers and firemen, speleologists and bikers.
3. To create reliable lighting products we completely refused to apply Chinese components. We decided to implement only the best LEDs and cutting-edge electronics by Japan and the USA to obtain the revolutionary and unprecedented results.
4. In 2009 we have made a strategically right decision to open an own factory in China.
Nowadays our manufacture is a 6-floor building containing all the modern production facilities, high-end equipment, ultra reliable materials and special system of quality-control.
5. Our name “Armytek” wasn’t chosen accidentally. It’s the reflection of the main idea: the army requirements to the reliability of our products and the latest world technologies in use.
For the past few years we’ve established contacts with clients on more than 50 countries. Armytek bases the partnership upon trust and tries to satisfy the most daring requirements of its customers. Constant and continuous feedback enables us to react fast to the customers’ needs and improve our products.
Why it is beneficial to work with us?
- High profit
- New products. Armytek produces innovative, extremely powerful and the most technically advanced flashlights in the world.
- Excellent prices. Direct delivery from the factory allows you to get unsurpassed wholesale prices for the quality goods.
- Full service from personal manager.
- Advertisement. We not only sell products, but also actively make world-wide promotion of them.
- Honest, opened and flexible partnership.
- Solutions to your clients requests and individual products with logo and additional options (OEM/ODM).
Armytek GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
You decided to attend the IWA OutdoorClassics? Get your tickets at the