Company VIGrand s.r.o. was founded in the Czech Republic in June 2015. It deals with the development and manufacture of new models of hand-operated firearms.
The Company develops two models of pistol with improved shooting accuracy, a semiautomatic hunting gun with new automatics, and an offensive rifle for high-performance cartridges with new automatics, small size and low weight. Ammunition to be used for shooting from the rifle will include existing rifle cartridges and a new high-performing cartridge will be developed with enhanced characteristics.
The Company leads its development efforts to prevent the duplication of models already existing on the world market and to introduce a maximum of possible innovations into all mechanisms and parts of produced guns.
Main directions of our development:
increased shooting accuracy with respect to the fact that this parameter is most important in each gun;
- enhanced level of gun operation safety;
- improved reliability and service life of all mechanisms and gun parts;
- assurance of maximum comfort at handling the guns, i.e. at carrying them, putting them on alert, aiming, shooting, maintenance and repair;
- recoil softening and other measures to provide for a greater ease of operation and convenience in using the guns by women as well as by both right- and left-handed shooters;
- improved performance of guns while keeping their low weight and small size;
- increased gun cadence (speed of firing);
- increased amount of ammunition
The Company also plans to develop several own cartridges of different calibres and to offer them both on the civil market and for the official use; it further plans to develop own models of guns for them.