Casstrom is a knife company from northern Sweden. Our knives and accessories are developed for Hunting, Bushcraft and professional use. Our designs have roots in the Scandinavian knife making tradition but with modern elements created from user feedback, testing and evaluation and we continuously strive to produce innovative, high performance and well-crafted tools. the Casström brand has been growing rapidly since the introduction in 2012 and is today associated with sturdy, top quality tools with strong customer following around the world. For this reason we are actively looking for retialers around the world interested in supplying our products to the local market.
In addition to our own branded products, the company runs wholesale operations in Sweden and the UK/Ireland. We supply a wide range of top quality products for the shooting, fishing and outdoor markets:
- Knives and tools from EnZo (Finland), Karesuandokniven knives and axes (Sweden), EKA knives (Sweden), Joker (Spain), Otter-Messer (Germany), Hultafors (Sweden) and Wood Jewel (Finland).
- High quality sharpeners from Work Sharp (USA), Dianova diamond sharpeners (Sweden).
- Hunting, shooting and deer stalking accessories from Swedish Z-aim, 5etta and Genzo.
- Outdoor accessories for camping and bushcraft from Feuerhand and Wilmas Natural products and small craft producers of leather goods and wood accessories.
- Winter gloves of traditional design from Järvhandsken (Sweden).
- Knife making kits and materials.
We have office and warehouse facilities in Sweden but also the UK.
Casström Sweden offers you products from these product groups:
- Knives (350)
- Outdoor articles (303)
- Knives (110)