Civil Arms Inc., located in Skowhegan, Maine, is a fully-licensed distributor, importer and exporter of firearms and maintains full registrations with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, the U.S. State Department and the U.S. Department of Commerce. We supply International dealers, distributors and individuals with firearms and accessories which are available in the U.S.A..
Services we offer include direct sales, freight consolidation, importing/exporting licensing, freight forwarding, consulting and compliance training. Our staff has over 15 years of experience in the firearms industry – importing and exporting firearms and accessories as well as customs brokerage and logistics. The experienced and knowledgeable staff at Civil Arms works directly with the U.S. government agencies to ensure timely processing and compliant shipments. Civil Arms will provide you with rapid turnaround, superb customer service and competitive pricing.
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
- U.S. State Department
- U.S. Commerce Department
- National Shooting Sports Foundation
- NRA – National Rifle Association
- NSSF – National Shooting Sports Foundation
- NASGW – National Association of Sporting Goods Wholesalers
Civil Arms Inc. offers you products from these product groups:
Guns, gun components and machining, gun security (1316)
- Guns for hunting, sport and collecting (798)
- Gun components and machining (496)
- Ammunition and reloading for hunting and sport (406)
- Guns for official agencies and self defense (219)