The FABARM factory is launched around 1900 by the Galesi family, one of the great Brescian dynasties. FABARM today has an extremely modern 10,000 sq. m. factory and a production capacity of almost 20,000 weapons per year.
FABARM’s strategy is based on five major pillars:
- Massive investment, as much in research and development as in industrial facilities.
- Extending the range : FABARM is one of the few businesses worldwide which covers almost all areas of the hunting market, sporting and law-enforcement with semi-auto shotguns, over-and-under, side-by-side, pump, combination guns, double express and bolt action rifles.
- Developing the FABARM PROFESSIONAL division: In 2014 the FABARM PROFESSIONAL division has been created with the objective to develop and produce the best pump shotgun available on the worldwide market. The STF/12 is now recognized by the best special forces and law enforcement groups as an unbeatable pump shotgun.
- The promotion and total preservation of a 100 % Italian production, without recourse to subcontracting to countries with lower labour costs.
- The creation of a distribution network based on excellence in client relations: the brand today is distributed in over 50 countries. To listen better, to understand better, to give a better service, FABARM today has two subsidiaries, one in the USA and one in France.