Our inspiration came from trigger systems produced by Ratworx and 2020 Precisison implanting an AR-15 trigger group into an AUG trigger system. The original AUG trigger system has been critized a lot although being adequate for a military rifle. But since the same trigger system is also used in the semi automatic version for civilians the aspect of IPSC Shooting and the like came into focus where triggers with lighter trigger pull, clear and short reset are being used and a critical factor in competition shooting. Because such a trigger system wasn´t available in Austria, Corvus Defensio started developing a similar system improving it at the same time. During the development phase we had the oppurtunity to win US companies Geissele and ALG, well known for their high quality AR15 precision triggers, as partners. Exclusively high quality triggers of the mentioned companies are being built in. The cheaper version uses an ALG ACT trigger with a trigger pull of 2,6 kg - in comparison to the 4,7 kg of the original one. Versions with Geissele match triggers are available upon request. For example a Geissele Rapid Fire trigger with 1,8 kg of trigger pull has been built in in one of our prototypes.
- Complete trigger system that replaces the original one.
- Semi automatic trigger with a trigger pull of 2,6 kg (standard version with ALC ACT trigger).
- Characteristic close to a two stage trigger.
- Built in trigger stop for a shorter trigger pull.
- Clear reset.
- Available with Geissele precision trigger on demand (price and delivery time upon request).