The hunting version of Eberlestock’s Dragonfly (J107H) features a built-in backscabbard fitting for hunting rifles with large scopes. Folded out, the front consists of mesh fabric (that’s different with the military version, J107M).
Variable pack volume
The pack can be expanded from its base volume of 2,900 cu in (47 l) to its full capacity of 4,900 cu in (80 l). For this purpose, open the front zipper in the middle to fold out the side walls. Also, there is the possibility to add the Spike Camp Duffel (J2SD, sold separately) or the J-Type Dry Bag (J2DB, sold separately) to expand the volume to 7,900 cu in (129 l).
Removable top storage compartment
A removable top storage compartment converts to a fanny pack with a built-in strap. It can hold a 2-liter hydration bladder and offers room for all kinds of items.
Two horizontal and one vertical compression straps help to carry heavy loads and bulky gear safely and comfortably. They can be extended with the 38mm x 12’’ (ACSE) extension set if you’re adding the Spike Camp Duffel (J2SD) for example.
• Integrated wide backscabbard
• Made of NT7 Microfleece (low-noise)
• Easy volume expansion
• Removable top storage compartment
• Built-in compression straps
• Comfortable frame
• Removable waist belt
• Volume: 2,900-4,900 cu in (47-80 l)
• Weight: 9 lbs 4 oz (4.2 kg)
• Backpack dimensions (L/W/D): 25’’ (63 cm)/ 13’’ (33 cm)/ 7’’ (18 cm)
• Scabbard dimensions (L/W/D): 34’’ (86 cm)/ 7’’ (18 cm)/ 3’’ (8 cm)