The new PUK 5
Weld on findings, easily add metal, weld adjacent to stones and pearls, weld silver (alloys), fill porosity, attach workpieces prior to soldering, weld seams, and much more – all no problem with the PUK.
THE ORIGINAL PUK FINE WELDING SYSTEM
• Superior welding characteristics
• Consistently reproducible and high quality welding results on all materials suitable for welding
• Simple and intuitive to operate
• Precise positioning of the welding points
• Very low, controllable development of heat
• Welding of even the thinnest materials
• Makes for easier and faster repairs and soldering
• Precise welding under the welding microscope
• Maintenance-free technology
• Low procurement costs, extremely good price/performance ratio
• Compact size – fits into every workshop
• Very low costs of consumer materials
• Low argon consumption
COMPACT AND VERSATILE TIG IMPULSE WELDING DEVICE
that is very close to laser welding in terms of working method and range of applications. On workpieces with a thickness of 0.2 mm or greater, it is an effortless process to produce robust welds.
The PUK 5 precision welding equipment puts a whole host of possible applications for jewellery production at your fingertips. Structures made from sheet or wire elements can be just as easily done as tack welds and repairs to jewellery parts, restoring missing parts or filling of pores by applying welding wire - and many more options, the PUK 5 is able to produce anything from the smallest of repairs to volume production, and even the most extraordinary of new creations.
PUK’S OPERATING PRINCIPLE IS AS SIMPLE AS IT IS INGENIOUS
As soon as the tip of the electrode of the welding hand piece touches the workpiece, the welding process starts automatically. At the contact point, under an inert gas atmosphere, a melting process with a diameter of between 0.3 and 3.0 mm takes place (depending on material and setting).
In addition to many precious metal alloys such as gold, silver and platinum, many non-ferrous metals such as copper and tin alloys, many steels, titanium and aluminium alloys are suitable for welding. All alloys suitable for laser or TIG welding can also be welded with the PUK 5.