ALPENHEAT HEATED GLOVES
keeps your hands warm!
ALPENHEAT Heated Gloves keep hands warm and avoids hands to get frozen or frostbitten in cold weather. They are suitable for outdoor activities in frosty climate. Heated Gloves are great for hiking, skiing, hunting, and any activity which exposes the hands to cold. The safely concealed heating element in the gloves is designed to warm the back of the hand and on top of fingers. The heat radiate towards the finger tips. The gloves have a Thinsulate lining for extra warmth and knit cuff to eliminate heat loss. The five layers design - makes the gloves soft, flexible, durable and comfortable to wear. The battery pack hides nicely in the special pouch integrated in the glove. The heating can easily be operated and controlled by the push button on the outside of the glove.
- Windproof, waterproof
- Flexible heating wire along outside and inside of the fingers
- Glove liners – extremely thin material
- 4 heat settings
- Heat duration 2-6 hours
- Windproof, waterproof, breathable
- Membran DINTEX + 3M Thinsulate
- High quality sheep leather in the palm
- Flexible heating wire along on top of the fingers and on top of back of hand
- 3 heat settings
- Heat duration 3-10 hours