The DN 2x50 is the 1st Gen hunting night vision sight with the built in infra-red(IR) illumination. The sight fits all rifle with weaver rail. The device has the all-metal high-strength housing and high-quality optics. Additional weaver rail is fixed on the housing. It is intended for fastening a powerful illuminator, a microphone or other accessories.
- ICT type: 1st Gen
- Magnification: 2X
- Resolution, lp/mm: 35
- Recognition Range, m: 200
- Range of lens adjustment, m: 1~infinite
- Field of view, degrees: 15
- Eye relief, mm: 45
- Temperature range, degree C: -30~+40
- Battery type: CR123A
- Battery life, h: 50(without illuminator)
- Dimensions, mm: 255x80x85
- Weight, kg: 1.0
Install the CR123A battery, unscrew the battery compartment cover. Slide in the batteries according to polarity indicated on the cover. Tighten the battery compartment cover.
- Move into a dark area before powering on the device. You can also try your scope in daylight with the lens cover on.
- Remove the lens cap only when the scope is in the dark.
- Activate the device by push the power switch on.
- When additional illumination is needed, activate the IR illuminator by push IR switch button on.
- To illuminate the reticle, push the +/- button to suitable brightness.
- To focus the scope, direct your riflescope at the subject to be viewed, rotate the objective lens focusing ring until the image quality is optimal, then rotate eyepiece focusing ring to get the image quality is optimal. In future you just need to adjust objective lens focusing ring for different distance.
- The green LED indicated that the scope is on.
- The device can be attached on any rifle equipped with Weaver rail.
- After mounting the riflescope, It will be necessary to zero the scope by firing at a target and making the necessary adjustments using the reticle adjusting knobs.
ZEROING OF THE RIFLESCOPE
It is recommended to zero your riflescope at operating temperature according to the following sequence:
- Place your rifle with a riflescope on a support.
- Make sure there are no bright light sources in your scope’s field of view.
- Put the target at a zeroing distance, for instance 50m. The illumination of the target area should not be greater than 1 lux.
- Remove flip-up cap from the opjective lens.
- Activate the device by turning the power switch on.
- Aim the foresight of the rifle to a center of the target.
- Adjust your scope according to the instructions listed in operation section.
- Rotate the lever of the objective lens focusing ring until the target image is clear.
- Adjust the reticle brightness by push + and – button.
- If the centre of the target does not coincide with the aiming dot(the centre of the red reticle), remove the caps from reticle-adjusting knobs and roate the knobs R and UP until the centre of the target and the centre of the reticle coincide.
- Aim at the aiming dot and fire 3-4 control shots.
- Determine the close grouping of shots and position of the middle hit point.
- If the deviation of the middle hit point is more than the allowable value, rotate the reticle adjusting knobs until the middle hit point coincides with the aiming dot. One click will cause a 20mm shift at a distance of 100m.
- Check the accuracy of adjustment by shooting.
The Gen.1 riflescopes tolerate the overload shock corresponding to the caliber of no more than 7.62/.300. The guarantee is null and void if cartridges with calibers of more than 7.62/.300.
For maintenance of non-failure operation of the sight it is necessary before each use make following operations:
- Examine the device for detection of bad connections of its parts.
- Check up reliablility of fastening of the sight.
- Clear lenses by flannel moistened by spirit or a glass cleaner.
- Check up a condition of the battery, contacts in the battery jack. Oxidations and a dirt should be absent. If the battery discharged should be replaced,
- Do not point the device towards any light source greater than 1 lux (such as car headlights) if the unit has been activated or if the eyepiece shows a green glow. Turn the unit off and wait until the green glow dissipates before removing the lens cap.
- Do not open the case of the device or otherwise attempt to service this device.