Extremely easy to vary/change the shooting distances, in order to train more effectively.
At the firing line there is only a monitor and a suitcase (PeliCaseTM) with radio and battery
Close to the target, there is a similar suitcase with radio and battery.
Monitor built on LCD technology with LED backlight, designed for all-year outdoor use. No need for over roofed firing points.
- The monitor is based on a chassis made of stainless steel and is waterproof.
- The display is readable in bright sunlight, and is protected by a laminated, anti-reflective coated glass, able to withstand the impact of cartridges from automatic weapons.
- Wide temperature range (- 30ºC to + 70ºC).
- Solid mil. spec. contacts and vandal proof buttons.
- A smart card reader for user access control is standard.
- Select from a wide range of targets (shooting distance from 10m up to 1200+ m)
No wire between the target(s) and the firing line
No calibration before shooting, just plug and play
For more information: http://www.kongsberg-ts.no/en/index.php?pageID=93&openLevel=20&cid=5