Made in Israel for the Tavor, M16, and common sidearms, they were tested by special military forces and anti-terror units. These magazines have proven to withstand severe combat conditions and requirements.
Precisely manufactured by a progressive die system to exceed top quality standards and IDF specifications.
Backed by over six decades of experience the company has specialized in the manufacturing of precision-stamped metal parts and tools with an uncompromising commitment to quality and reliability.
A wide range of the company’s products are exported to worldwide customers.
Located in a new, environmentally-friendly industrial area. The plant, which occupies 8000 square meters of modern facilities, is equipped with the latest in tool and dies manufacturing capabilities:
- Fully equipped modern tooling department, enabling design and development from concept to the product
- Fully automated computerized production department ranging from 5 to 400 ton
- Quality control standards: TS 16949, QS 9000, ISO 9001 ISO 9002 since 1994, Aim ISO 14000 + ISO 18000 till 2005/2006
- CAD/CAM technology
The company currently exports over 80 % of its production to Europe and the US to world known customers.
Line of Business
- Defense, Automotive, Electronics
- Electric, Medical
- High Tech
- M-16/AR15 –10, 20, 30 and 40 Rounds.
- Jericho, Tanfoglio, CZ-95, 1911 and Similar – Long and Short Versions.
- Magazine Clamp.
- Followers in multiple colors.
- High performance steel magazines.
- Tested by special military forces and anti-terror units.
- Fine resistance body coating, enduring up to 96 hours salt-spray test.
- State-of-the-art anti-tilt followers in several colors.
E-LANDER MAGS, DIES INDUSTRIES J. ENGLANDER LTD offers you products from these product groups:
- Guns, gun components and machining, gun security (1071)
- Shooting sports accessories (262)
- Trade information (54)
- Guns for official agencies and self defense (193)
- Equipment, operational equipment (384)
- Training (149)