COMPANY: YUKON ADVANCED OPTICS WORLDWIDE
YEAR OF FOUNDATION: 1994
DEVELOPMENT & PRODUCTION:
- Digital night vision devices / Digital night vision video recording systems
- Civillian use thermal devices
- Tube-based night vision devices (Gen. I, CF-Super Gen, Gen. II+)
- Laser range finders
- Day Optics (Binoculars, Spotting Scopes)
- Thermal and digital OEM-modules
YUKON ADVANCED OPTICS
Wide range of day and night optic and electro-optic devices for researchers, hunters, fishermen and nature enthusiasts. Yukon devices are distinguished by a high usability and ease of use.
Professional line of optic and electro-optic devices with enhanced functionality for experienced users and specialists in different spheres: hunting, animal research observation (incl. without direct visibility and in difficult atmospheric conditions), night and thermal photo and video shooting, search and rescue. Integration with external computer devices, with internet is a standard for development of new and modification of old products.
NEWTON SPORT OPTICS
Newton Night vision devices are distinguished for the ease of use, affordable price and sufficient functionality (in particular, Newton digital night vision devices have video out or integrated recorder for photo and video capturing). These qualities make Newton night vision devices optimal for amateur application and general acquaintance with night vision technologies. Significant part of Newton Sport Optics devices is sold in global retail chains.
- Leader in digital NV development
- Manufacturer of a wide range of thermal devices for civilian market
- The company has a broad distribution network in over 70 contries of the world
- Manufacturing facilities of the company are situated in Europe, CIS, and China.
- Full cycle from product developement to its final production and aftersale service
- Service support in all regions of sales
Company Yukon Advanced Optics Worldwide and its distributors around the world are ready to satisfy the need in quality and comfort observation for experienced and professional users of optic devices – hunters, fishermen, researchers, travellers, tourists, rescuers, sportsmen and other representatives of peaceful professions and passions.
- UAB Yukon Advanced Optics Worldwide (Lithuania)
- FE Beltex Optic (Belarus)
- Mezon –A Ltd. (Russia)
- Polaris Vision Systems EU Ltd (Great Britain)
- Polaris Vision Ukraine LLC (Ukraine)
- Sibir Optics Inc. (United States of America)
- Yukon Optics & Electronics Co.,Ltd (People’s Republic of China)
- OPYU Enterprise (People’s Republic of China)
LABOR FORCE: more than 800 employees