- Knowledge of the systems the operator is using
- Knowledge of what are the technical benefits and limitations of the current system
- Knowledge of what is best value for money for the customer
- Knowledge of what to propose and from where to procure it
- Knowledge of how to integrate many different current or perhaps newly designed components into a new tactical system that will meet current mission and requirements
State of the art engineering competences enable B&T to create and produce the optimal possible tactical solutions for weapon systems. When B&T started in 1991, suppressors were the first product the company produced. Users of suppressors very often needed special optical sights on their weapons, optical sight mounts for tactical weapons soon became a second line.
To complement this line of products, Tactical Rail Handguards TRH became a third product line B&T produced thus increasing the modularity of modern firearms to make these weapons able to accept laser sight, night vision devices, illumination systems, brass catchers and more.
Many customers would come to us asking for suitable weapon platforms were not available from other manufacturers. In summer 2004 B&T started to produce its own line of complete weapons.
As different as these weapon types are, they all have something in common; these weapons are genuinely modular, offering large interfaces to accept all accessories any mission may require.