TOP GUN® 2.0 Computer-Aided Shooting Training System is a portable, affordable, and easy-to-use Computer-aided Shooting Training System that allows users to practice in any indoor space with their own unloaded gun of any caliber. Users dry fire at an electronic target base, and important data such as: Statistical distribution of Hit Points, Aiming Path, Triggering Pull Movement, Aiming stability and habitual sighting error, are immediately displayed on their computers.
All these feedbacks are most helpful to beginner, target shooter, law enforcement professional, long range shooter, or instructor, on the elementary or advanced levels, to enhance their shooting skills.
- Practice anywhere indoor
- Small training space (5-10 meters) required
- Train with the user’s own (unloaded) gun
- Various training modes and Boresighting mode
- Track and record muzzle movement (before and after shot)
- Display recorded aiming trace and follow-through path
- Multiple Target Training
- 2 Ways to attach to the Gun: inserted/rail-mounted
- High accuracy
- Easy calibration
- Compact and light weight
- User-friendly interface
- High portability
- Easy to set up
There are six training modes for users:
1. TARGETING MODE lets users practice basic marksmanship skills. It can show hit position and calculate shot dispersion.
2. AIMING MODE replays trajectory of aimed points before & after shooting and allows users to learn from viewing the aiming trace.
3. TRIGGERING MODE shows aimed point (before pulling the trigger) and hit point. It can help users enhance stability during triggering.
4. QUICK RESPONSE MODE lets users act on command and shows “time-to-shot” and hit point. Users can learn to respond fast by practicing using the quick response mode.
5. BORESIGHTING MODE allows users to boresight any gun before or during training. It can help users to correct his/her habitual aiming error or inconsistency.
6. STEEL CHALLENGE MODE trains and corrects different aspects of marksmanship, such as aiming, triggering and response time using 5 electronic target bases.
- LAW ENFORCEMENT SET
Learn quick & precise shooting at relatively near targets.
Dry-fire training with user’s own gun.
- TARGET SHOOTING SET
Featuring ultra-high precision and minute movement tracking.
Improve from total understanding of user’s shooting habit.
- TARGET SHOOTING & LAW ENFORCEMENT SET
Features targets and practice modes from both the Target Shooting and Law Enforcement set
- BALLISTIC SHOOTING SET
Learn how to compensate for drop and wind effects.
Flexible: aim with/without scope.
- SELF-DEFENSE SET
Learn quick & precise shooting skills against any immediate threats close to users.
- MULTIPLE TARGET SET
Features 5 electronic targets for users to arrange the targets in any configuration.