Designed and optimised for long range advanced shooting where accuracy and consistency is critical. Recent improvements in bullet technologies and calibres combined with advancements in rifle precision and accuracy have resulted in the need for a scope that matches these developments.
The Diamond LR (Long Range), available in both a 4-16x50 and 6-24x50 variation - is the perfect fit.
Using premium grade lenses featuring the latest in optical coatings combined with a 30mm aircraft grade aluminium tube ensure maximum light transmission and clarity.
Interchangeable ballistic turrets which can be customised for specificcalibers and precise ¼” MOA increments ensure every shot is on target - First time, Every time!
• 30mm aircraft-grade aluminium, one-piece main tube
• Glass-etched HOLDFAST reticle
• Fully multi-coated lens
• Microlux ETE GEN III glass coatings
• Zero-stop turrets
• ¼ MOA turret adjustments
• 4” of eye relief
• Side Parallax Adjustable from 10 Yards to ∞
• Dual-color red/green illumination settings
• Supplied with 2 ballistic drop turrets
• Nikko Stirlings’ RTZ® (Return to Zero)
elevation turret for quick shooting
• Optional side-wheel available
• Sunshade included