- Calibre 80mm (other calibres on request)
- Barrel-length up to 1500mm
- Drilled from solid material
- Transverse wedge-lock with shell ejector
Scope of Service
- Cannon incl. boat carriage
- 3 cartridges
- Cleaning & tool kit
- Ammunition box
- Full shelling
- Technical documents (maintenance instructions, testing certification)
- Optical periscope, finish, engraving on breech block & barrel
Further Product Information
No matter whether they are based on historic models or on individual customer requirements: Our breech-loading cannons are impressive in design and sound.
All barrels are forged and drilled from solid material and furnished with a breech according to customer specifications. To meet our customer’s requirements even more, breech and barrel can be individually engraved with emblems and letterings.
Our carriages are crafted either from steel or from the finest woods and equipped with corresponding wheels and fittings. If desired, even wooden wheels can be mounted with solid-rubber tyres.
Yet, appearance is not everything. From loading of the cartridges, over cocking up to firing, our ceremonial cannons are able to convince with their user-friendly and safe operability. Thus, they combine authenticity and functionality and create a unique backdrop to any occasion.