The CORE is a multitask thermal imaging device designed to be used as a monocular or front attachment. The CORE as an attachment is to be mounted on a day sight and used on hunting rifles in inclement weather conditions (fog, smog, rain) to see through obstacles hindering detection of targets (branches, tallgrass, thick bushes etc.) . CORE's applications are night hunting, observation and terrain orientation, search and rescue operations.
• No need to re-zero the day sight
• Quick mounting and removal
• Detection range more than 1 km
• High contrast green monochrome display
• Increased recognition and detection software (IRIS technology)
• Heavy caliber shockproof - up to 6000 J
• 2x digital zoom
• Three calibration modes - manual, automatic, semiautomatic
• Three operating modes – “rocks”, “forest”, “identification”.
• Wireless remote control
• Sustainable operation at -25… +50 °C
• Degree of pretection IP67 (water- and dustproof)
• Compact size
• Low weight