Since 1976, DMT® Diamond Machining Technology has been an innovator and USA producer of the world’s finest diamond knife and tool sharpeners. DMT’s proprietary micronized monocrystalline diamond surface assures a fast, clean and consistent result.
DMT manufactures a full range of precision engineered diamond sharpeners that meet the needs of police/security as well as outdoor and cutlery enthusiasts. Experience the DMT Difference™.
12-inch Diamond Steel™ with proprietary Hardcoat™ Surface, like all DMT Sharpening Steels, sharpens as well as hones. While all diamond steels can sharpen ceramic knives, the Hardcoat™ surface allows for extra high durability when used specifically for ceramic blades.
• Sanitary plastic handle with large guard for safety.
• Color coded ring for easy grit designation and easy hang-up
• HC™ Fine diamond for a razor sharp edge and withstand the rigors of ceramic knife sharpening
• Sharpens knives faster than conventional stones with DMT's micronized monocrystalline diamond surface
• As with all DMT Products - No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water
• Superior construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service
DMT’s offers diamond steels in the standard micronized monocrystalline diamond as well as a ceramic steel.
• 10-inch Diamond Steel in Fine
• 12-inch Diamond Steel in Fine, Extra-Fine
• 12-inch Ceramic Steel
• 14-inch Diamond Steel in Fine