Since 1976, DMT® Diamond Machining Technology has been an innovator and USA producer of the world’s finest diamond knife and tool sharpeners. DMT’s proprietary micronized monocrystalline diamond surface assures a fast, clean and consistent result.
DMT manufactures a full range of precision engineered diamond sharpeners that meet the needs of police/security as well as outdoor and cutlery enthusiasts. Experience the DMT Difference™.
The DMT Double Sided Diafold Sharpener Fine / Coarse (FWFC) is one of the most popular sharpeners worldwide, offering two stage sharpening with compact convenience. Two Diamond Whetstone™ sharpeners combined to create a lightweight sharpener that is great for home, camper, tool box, gardening shed and more. Users will sharpen in a fraction of the time required by conventional stones.
• Precision flat, two-diamond surfaced sharpener guaranteed to provide consistent, even sharpening every
• Two sided: Coarse diamond to transform a dull edge and Fine diamond for a razor sharp edge
• Sharpens knives faster than conventional stones with DMT's micronized monocrystalline diamond surface
• Double sided, with both extra-fine and fine diamond surfaces, this stone is capable of handling a wide
variety of edges with industry-leading precision and accuracy. Now available with HC™ Surface! The HC™
Surface provides extra durability for the hardest steels and is especially well suited for the rigors of
sharpening ceramic edges.
DMT offers a wide range of Diafold Sharpeners to accommodate a variety of sharpening and honing needs. Single Sided Diafold and Double Sided Diafold can address similar edges like knives, scissors, hatchet, router bits and more, but the single offers a more narrow profile where needed and also, comes in a model to accommodate fish hooks. The Diafold Serrated series addresses curved edges and serrated knives whereas the Chain Saw model designed for chainsaw blades can also hone curved edges found in the home or garden. The Diafold Flat file’s narrow profile can hone micro shears but is well-suited for sharpening any straight edge like knifes, pruners, mandoline or spade bits.
• Single Sided Diafold Sharpener in Extra-Coarse, Coarse, Fine, Extra-Fine
• Hook & Knife Diafold in Fine and Coarse
• Double Sided Diafold in Coarse/Extra-Coarse, Fine/Coarse, Extra-Fine/Fine, Extra- Fine/ Extra-Extra Fine
and new HardCoat Extra-Fine/Fine
• Diafold Serrated Sharpener in Coarse, Fine, Extra-Fine
• Diafold Flat File in Extra-Coarse, Coarse, Fine
• Diafold Chain Saw File Coarse in sizes 5/32, 6/32, 7/32