Since 1976, DMT® Diamond Machining Technology has been an innovator and USA producer of the world’s finest diamond knife and tool sharpeners. DMT’s proprietary micronized monocrystalline diamond surface assures a fast, clean and consistent result.
DMT manufactures a full range of precision engineered diamond sharpeners that meet the needs of police/security as well as outdoor and cutlery enthusiasts. Experience the DMT Difference™.
The DMT® Magna-Guide™ has combined portability and guided sharpening to change the face of sharpening. Designed to work with DMT’s celebrated Double-Sided Diafold®, the Magna-Guide allows for grit changes in seconds simply by flipping the Magnetic Angle Guide (MAG) to the opposite side.
The system includes:
• Blade Angle Guide made using non-scratch engineered resin and provides the most angle adjustibility of
any guided system. 7-Angle adjustability provides a professional edge every time.
• The Angle Guide can be used for guided sharpening with any bench stone as well. Two Double Sided
Diafold® sharpeners -completely portable with convenient FOLD & GO handles to enclose and protect the
• Extra Extra Fine diamond for the finest polished edge and Extra-Fine diamond to polish and refine an edge;
Fine diamond for a razor sharp edge and Coarse diamond to restore a neglected edge.
• Sharpens knives faster than conventional stones with DMT's micronized monocrystalline diamond surface
• As with all DMT Products - No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water
• Superior construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service
• The Diafold® Magna-Guide™ model is available in single Double Sided Diafold configurations as well
as in a kit of the guided components.
• The Blade Guide is an integral component in DMT’s Aligner™ series providing guided sharpening using
4-inch diamonds stones available in 6 diamond grits (from the coarsest 120 micron to our finest 3 micron
diamond) with kits that include a serrated sharpening tool. Aligner kits are sold alone, with a carry pouch
or with a hard case.