After the successful introduction of the KM2000, Eickhorn received requests from professionals in the German Armed Forces for an even more multifunctional combat/field knife.
The new KM4000 is based on the KM2000, but with wooden backsaw and wire cutter.
Offered in two versions: with or without serrations
● Tanto blade laser cut and CNC-ground
● Black Kalgard coating for corrosion protection
● Fibreglass enforced synthetic cross guard
● Equipped with wire cutter that easily cuts barbed wire
● Polyamide sheath with strap fits all U.S. MOLLE and IDZ carrying systems of the German Bundeswehr
● Diamond blade sharpener
Overall length: 30.2 cm
Blade length: 17.2 cm
Blade thickness: 4,7 mm
Features: black Version.
Steel: Eickhorn Professional steel