- The intention was to create a folding knife for everyday use, simple, essential and functional.
- The basic folding knife: the BF1 (Basic Folder n°1).
- There are two blade patterns: Tanto and Drop; and two patterns of handles: Classic and Tactical.
- All the blades are burnished through zirconium carbonitruration, the handles are burnished through anodization. The blades have flat grindings and the points are especially thick and resistant (a characteristic peculiar to this series).
The "Classic" handle is full with the characteristic lowered flat zone to enable the use of the opening "pin" without emerging from the profile of the closed knife. The clip is another innovation, it is reversible, positioned on the back of the blade and hugging the tang of the knife so that when the knife is inserted in a pocket the tang does not stick out and only the clip is visible. The blocking mechanism is the approved "liner lock".
- The clip allows it to be carried discreetly.
- The point is extremely robust.