The extreme optimization of a Limited Division compliant firearm, the STI TruSight merges technology and physics to help you gain the advantage at the next match.
Built on the patented modular steel frame with polymer grip, the TruSight delivers the traditional features of a 1911 and allows the added benefit of high capacity magazines. The innovative frame design preserves the 17° angle of the grip in relation to the slide, original to the 1911. The essential design element for high capacity, the polymer grip, allows for double stack magazines without over-sizing the circumference of the grip, which remains comparatively the same as the circumference of a 1911. Using a 4.15 slide, the TruSight has a faster cycle rate than a traditional 5" pistol. The TruSight barrel system has the sight dovetailed to the barrel rather than the slide for quicker front sight pick up. The TruSight barrel incorporates an expansion chamber that does not add any weight to the pistol; in fact it weighs less than other pistols comparable to it in its class. The Trusight comes standard with features such as a stainless steel STI knuckle relief hi-ride grip safety, stainless steel STI ambi-thumb safeties, and aluminum magwell for quicker reloading. Other options such as hard chrome finish or a drilled & tapped mag release are also available. Calibers available are 9mm, .40 S&W, and .45 ACP.
- Caliber 9.m.m., .40 S&W, .45 ACP
- Frame STI Patented Modular Steel, Mid-Length, Wide
- Grips STI Patented Modular Polymer with Aluminum Mag Well
- Slide 4.15" Unique Rear Serrations
- Trigger Long Curved
- Barrel STI fully supported, ramped bull barrel, with expansion chamber
- Hammer STI Commander S-7 tool steel
- Safeties Stainless STI grip safety and Ambi Sided thumb safety
- Guide Rod STI RecoilMaster
- Sights Dawson Fiber Optic Front w/ STI Adjustable Rear
- Overall Length 8 5/8"
- Weight 36.3 oz.
- Finish Matte Blue
- Competition Approvals IPSC (9mm, .38 Super, .40 S&W, .45 ACP)
- USPSA (.40 S&W)