- The modular measuring system for all distances.
- Detailed colored hit display.
- Software for Windows systems (Windows 98SE/ME/XP/NT/2000/VISTA). (--!-- Double check the hardware requirements of the choosen operating system --!--)
- Highest accurary by means of non - contact measuring system.
- Supersonic metering with a resolution of 1/1000mm.
- Evidence for every single shot, possible for all firing distances of 10 up to 50m.
- Shot proofed protection for up to 10000J optionally available.
- ESA variations for 10m, 25m, 50m, 100m & 300m Ranges.
- Ready for shooting
ESA-0 Version without computer - Supplied by Häring
- Software to operate single unit
- Target with shot detection frame for firing distances of 10, 25, 50, 100 & 300 metres
- Power supply, data cables, interface
- Shot proofed protection (not available for 300 m) To be supplied by others:
- Pentium 400 MHZ or comparable computer
- 128 MB RAM
- 20 MB free space on harddisc
- 3,5“ Floppy disk
- 1 free COM-Port
ESA-1 Version with computer & colour monitor - Supplied by Häring:
- ESA-0 Version
- 1000 MHZ computer or better
- 128 MB RAM or better
- 1,6 GB harddisc or better
- 15" colour monitor, or better
- Trackball (optional touch pad) or Mouse
- Power supply, data cables, interfaceWindows
ESA Version with Touch-Screen - Supplied by Häring:
- ESA-0 Version
- 1000 MHZ computer or faster including flicker free LCD touch screen display (Controlling the program on the screen)
- PC and display in one compact housing
- Thermoprinter for each firing point with semiautomatic paper feed
- Hardware and management software for network
- Target frame shot protection for big bore.