A DAR firearm is a highly specialized, complex system. Numerous innovative ideas were incorporated in the construction process. The most outstanding features are presented on the opposite page.
In the manufacturing process of our parts, we place a very high value on matching manufacturing tolerance and surface quality. This enables a clearance-free interaction between the upper and the lower and the hand guard system. After the milling process, all parts are tumble polished, glass bead blasted, and hard anodized for a black dyed finish to ensure that all parts are free of any production-related processing marks.
- own high-precision bolt group
- free-floating hand-lapped Lothar Walther Match barrel
- UHL Match trigger
- front adjustable gas block
- upper receiver integrated handguard system
- continuous Picatinny rail
- clearance-free upper and lower
- double sided bolt catch
- double sided MPSS safety
- own optimized muzzle devices