Founded in 1989, Op.Electronics is a Taiwan-based high-tech company with strong R&D and manufacturing capabilities, specializing in laser, optics, and electronics.
[2016 NEW Products]
Cheetah™ Smart Bow Sight
Revolutionary bow sight with digital display capable of more than 220 vertical dots, combined with an optional mountable rangefinder module, ZAP®D500, automatically generates extremely accurate shooting dot positions. This is the bow sight of choice when speed and accuracy matters.
ZAP®1600 Digital 3D Laser Rangefinder
Whether on an outdoor trip alone or multiple-member mission, ZAP®1600 Digital 3D is the ideal rangefinder. Comes with superior ranging capabilities out to 1600m, built-in 3D Mapping software, and wireless connectivity to mountable displays, computers, etc., up to 20m away, for various applications.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
- Op.Electronics Ltd. introduces Brand New ZAP® 1600 Digital Rangefinder
- Op.Electronics Ltd. introduces the Marksmanship Training System - TOP Gun 2.0
- Op.Electronics Ltd. Introduces CHEETAH, the First Intelligent Bow Sight
The author is solely responsible for the content of press releases. NürnbergMesse reserves the right not to publish or to remove individual press releases after legal examination.
OP.ELECTRONICS LTD. offers you products from these product groups:
- Guns, gun components and machining, gun security (837)
- Optics / electronics for outdoors (365)
- Shooting sports accessories (198)
- Optics and optronics (165)
- Training (97)