Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um das Angebot nutzerfreundlicher und effektiver zu machen. Mit der Nutzung dieser Website stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.Weitere Informationen über die Verwendung von Cookies und die Möglichkeit der Verwendung von Cookies zu widersprechen, finden Sie hier.
The Firefly is a cost effective, custom built laser trainer platform that converts fully operational or Mock-up blow back hand held fi rearms (C02 / Blanks / Airsoft) into a laser emitting training pistol or rifle. Built to fully integrate with existing modern simulators, MIELS and tactical vests, the Firefly
Addresses a core need among military, law enforcement and simulator enthusiasts.
Benefits of the Firefly:
• Fully compatible with any electronic target, simulator or force-on-force application (including MIELS)
• Quick conversion for “off the shelf” non-weapons or service weapons into training tools
• Unit size small enough to accommodate different fi rearms from pistols to rifles
• Different mounting options based on integrated Picatinny
• Dual activation option: vibration and/or dry fi re trigger switch
• Adjustable vibration sensitivity, windage and elevation
• Available in visible or IR wavelengths
• Custom programming enables advanced features including multiple user ID’s, different pulse lengths, bullet counters, aim tracing and more
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
Laser Ammo Ltd. develops and sells firearms training products for civilian, law enforcement, and military markets.
The Company's initial product was the SureStrikeTM laser training bullet.
The SureStrikeTM illustrates Laser Ammo’s product philosophy – delivering the market’s most intelligent concepts at the greatest possible value. Laser Ammo's training products are the best available, in part because the Company is dedicated solely to the field of laser training.
The Company's R&D is conducted at its Israel office. Laser Ammo USA, a fully owned subsidiary, is chiefly responsible for sales and marketing in the US. The Company's presence in Israel puts it at the crossroads of leading weapons technology development.
Laser Ammo benefits from the input of numerous professionals in engineering and weapons training for civilians, the military, and law enforcement, which has led to the creation of products that are ideally suited for each sector. Having our R&D at the Company's Israel headquarters also allows field-testing by top military and police units. At the same time, our US location ensures that we are close to our retailers and end users. Our products were created as a result of user needs, and we intend to maintain that development philosophy. Started October 2013, and located in Sweden it was only recently that Laser Ammo started it's marketing in the Europe and it is now available to the European market as well.