Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um das Angebot nutzerfreundlicher und effektiver zu machen. Mit der Nutzung dieser Website stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.Weitere Informationen über die Verwendung von Cookies und die Möglichkeit der Verwendung von Cookies zu widersprechen, finden Sie hier.
Perform your best and stay protected with the Assault Tactical. These boots are super lightweight and flexible. Designed for the ultimate training ground, keeping feet agile but supported and protected.
• Durable synthetic leather upper with breathable mesh panels and high abrasion resistant moulded Kurim panels
• Padded collar for comfort
• Ankle brace for added support
• Flexible foot forming construction
• BOA closure system for fast lacing and improved comfort
• Scanner safe, non-metallic composite hardware
• Fast wicking lining for moisture management & comfort
• EVA insole with OrthoLite Impression foam for maximum comfort & support
• Compression moulded RECOIL midsole absorbs impact and provides all-day support and comfort
• Durable carbon rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs provides grip and durability
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
Magnum Boots evolved out of Hi-Tec Sports, the footwear company founded in 1974 by Frank van Wezel. It was Frank’s love for sport that led him to build an innovative, lightweight, and instantly comfortable sports shoe.
The first Magnum boot was born in 1982 through a request from the FBI training centre for a strong and lightweight, athletically built, black tactical boot. Once the FBI spread the word, the demand came to supply this product nationwide, as more and more law enforcement and security personnel wanted the comfort and superlight performance our product provided.
With a solid reputation built across the USA, demand from around the world increased. As a result, the Magnum product range expanded to meet the wide range of high-performance needs of professionals working in high pressure environments globally.
Today, the Magnum brand is sold in almost 100 countries around the world. It is the first choice for law enforcement, fire, security, ambulance, hospitality-service, health-service, construction, and industrial professionals.