Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um das Angebot nutzerfreundlicher und effektiver zu machen. Mit der Nutzung dieser Website stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.Weitere Informationen über die Verwendung von Cookies und die Möglichkeit der Verwendung von Cookies zu widersprechen, finden Sie hier.
Created using pioneering technologies, the Strike Force is a force to be reckoned with. This boot is the first to use Armourgel, a revolutionary new material that provides ultimate protection from impact and is exclusive to Magnum. Combined with a RECOIL midsole that absorbs shock and a Michelin® outsole, the Strike Force offers ultimate grip, durability and protection for your feet.
• Durable, leather upper with hardwearing breathable mesh panels Scanner safe, non-metallic composite hardware Armourgel ultimate ankle impact protection Non-metallic composite shank for lightweight support
• Fast wicking lining for moisture management & comfort M-P.A.C.T Response insole for maximum comfort & shock absorption
• Compression molded RECOIL midsole absorbs impact and provides all-day support and comfort
• High-traction, slip and oil resistant MICHELIN outsole for maximum grip
• Certified to: AS/NZS 2210.5:2009 ASTM F2892-11 EH EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E FO HRO CI HI AN SRC
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
Magnum Boots evolved out of Hi-Tec Sports, the footwear company founded in 1974 by Frank van Wezel. It was Frank’s love for sport that led him to build an innovative, lightweight, and instantly comfortable sports shoe.
The first Magnum boot was born in 1982 through a request from the FBI training centre for a strong and lightweight, athletically built, black tactical boot. Once the FBI spread the word, the demand came to supply this product nationwide, as more and more law enforcement and security personnel wanted the comfort and superlight performance our product provided.
With a solid reputation built across the USA, demand from around the world increased. As a result, the Magnum product range expanded to meet the wide range of high-performance needs of professionals working in high pressure environments globally.
Today, the Magnum brand is sold in almost 100 countries around the world. It is the first choice for law enforcement, fire, security, ambulance, hospitality-service, health-service, construction, and industrial professionals.